Thursday, August 20, 2009

10TH MEETING: Peer Pressure

PEER PRESSURE
1. Cite one experience wherein you have experienced negative peer pressure.
  • When my friends and close classmates force me not to attend class.

2. How did you react to it? Why?

  • I agree! because they say that the "class is so boring", so that's why I joined them.

3. How did you feel about your reaction/decision?

  • I felt wrong about my decision, and because i also realized "that friends" is not a good influence for my study!

4. What have you learned/realized from your experience?

  • I learned that i need to attend every class because my parents are working hard to pay for it. And i realized that study is the key for my success. And i should not follow things even if your friends told you.

No comments:

Post a Comment