Monday, June 29, 2009

♥ How was your first week of stay at MCL? ♥

♥ How was your first week of stay at MCL? ♥

Well! during my first day at mcl i'm feel so sad and nervous, Why? first, sad because i dont have any classmates in my high school year, but i have a schoolmates but were not close! At this point i miss my high school life, friends ,classmates and also my teachers. I miss the way that im a high school student the way i talk, speak, stand and etc.!

♥ Describe your professors. What are the traits you find positive in each one. ♥

Our professors? Well!i think all of them are kind, approaching and good to teach but some of our professor are looks so terror and strict!hehe!...but for me i really like Ma'm DC because she is nice to teach, fun to be with, and very kind.

♥ Describe your blockmates/section. What do you think are the strengths and weaknesses of your section? ♥

My blockmates/section they are all nice, "makulit", and jolly! haha.! Well our strengths is we are cooperate and helping with one another!we are have unity sometimes!!hehe!.. While our weaknesses is our attitude of being shy and quite type.

♥ How do you find your courses? Which ones do you think are easy and which ones do you think are a little bit challenging? Why? ♥

My friends and parents encourage me to take this courses! Well all of this are so difficult and challenging! Because God had a plan for me and to all of us! Because study is key to our success!So that someday i will become a successful person.

♥ Do you have any adjustment you feel you are going through or must go through? What are they? Cite examples in terms in your academics, emotions, and social environment. ♥

For me all of us have many adjustments that we must go through. For our academics,we should take it seriously and be responsible of everything of course in our study. Focus to our study and manage our time. at our environment we should know how to cooperate with others, love one another. And for our emotions,we must control it and don't take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment