Monday, July 27, 2009

The most challenging things I have ever accomplished!

What is the most challenging thing that you ever accomplish?

The Most Challenging thing that I ever Accomplish is my study career.
And also it's My most challenging goal currently is getting my new pLan for my daily life. Things have been going well but finding the keys that are really going to unlock the next level for me is a challenge that I try to solve on a daily. I have reached which is always a great feeling!...
I'm now an Engineering student!And also it's my time to make my decision because I'm so confused if i take the Engineering course (the one that a take in first place) Or to shift with the another courses? ..whOoow! my head is shaking!..!?_? i don't know what i want! But ALL i want is to finish my study and to be a successful businesswomen in the future!

I need to Focusing on the task at hand when there is so much I want to accomplish would be my greatest challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment